Manage service routes and work orders using our drag-and-drop calendar. With Scheduler Station, you can select which routes or work to view and make changes right in the grid.
Dispatching work orders is now a lot easier with our drag-and-drop calendar which supports both view and edit capabilities. View by day, week, month, or across selected days. Drag work items between routes that are displayed on the calendar at the same time.
In addition to managing work on the calendar, all applications also include a grid management tool with Google-like search, filtering, grouping, sorting, and in-line editing of key fields to manage ranges of work and standing orders. Great for start of week and month, and loading of resources such as routes.
With our calendar tool, your dispatcher can fine-tune your schedule and easily move jobs into specific time slot order. This is a great benefit to business areas that use standing orders and work orders to manage the workload.
- Many routes and/or dates can be displayed in the calendar at the same time
- Changing Work Order Schedule
- Change assigned routes, dates and times by dragging work orders on scheduler to new route/date/time
- Change start and end times by dragging on work order
- Display Controls
- Select which dates you want to see
- Change calendar view to day, work week (M to F), week (all seven days), Month or any date range selected on a calendar.
- Mini calendar lets you highlight specific days you want to manage and the calendar immediately adjusts the display for the days selected.
- Select which routes you want to see. Routes / resources to view can be added and subtracted through the display
- View work orders grouped by route and/or schedule date
- Set default time period to 15, 30 minutes, 1 or 2 hours. Default is two hours.
- Change start and end times of day, e.g., start day at 6am, end at 10 pm.
- Work orders are color-coded based on status and work order type.
- Edit work order information on calendar
- Unassigned work
- Located at top and left side to allow easy management
- Work orders that are not assigned to routes are in the far left column.
- If no start time, then orders show up for scheduled date at top of day so than can be easy moved to a time slot.
- View work order number, site number, work order type and status, and driver notes on calendar.
- Print work order calendar view in several formats when paper needed
- Electronically interworks with tablets, all changes real time
- View-only mode
- This allows all other users to see the scheduled work and the benefits of a calendar display, but not open the door to unintentional changes.
Work Order View
Our work order view is designed so everyone in your team can group, sort, search and review work orders without disrupting operations. You can also view using on the calendar to see how orders are organized on selected days, weeks, and more.
Work Order Edit
Give your dispatcher the power of the grid: group, sort, search and edit across multiple dates or resources to quickly organize and order work to be completed. Switch to the calendar to manage work for specific dates and times with powerful drag and drop calendar features.
Click to Enlarge
With Scheduler, you can manage service routes and work orders directly in our in-line editable grids. Select which routes or work orders to view and make changes right in the grid.
Designed so that everyone on your team can view the routes, but only the dispatcher can edit them.
Click to Enlarge
You can try out our Scheduler Station with a free online demo.
[ Login=demodis Password=demodis@999 ]
Scheduler pricing is $49.95 per month, plus a one-time setup fee.
For more information or to sign up, call our sales team at 1-888-33-CLEAR (1-888-332-5327). We’ll help you match our software and services to your company’s needs.