Using paperless operations replaces the use of paper to exchange information between the back office and both customers and field personnel. Most businesses today are moving away from paper to save money and make communications real-time.
The two major areas of paperless operations are
- Invoicing and receivables – reduce costs by using
- Website and email to deliver invoices
- Credit cards as your principal form of receivables.
- Operations – between drivers and back office
- Drivers use tablets for service routes and work orders
- Provides real-time communications and updates