TAC Online Data
Do you worry about emergency access to your cloud-based data?
Despite the fact that TAC Online data is supported and backed-up in Amazon’s large, fully-supported data centers, having a local copy of yesterday’s data on your local server could give you extra peace-of-mind. Clear Computing understands this concern, and offers several options for TAC Online customers to obtain local copies of your data.
These options allow you to run a copy of your data on a local PC with TAC installed.
- You can then copy it to a local computer as a safe duplicate.
- Most recent 5 days are available
- Your local technical staff is responsible to set up and keep up-to-date. following these steps:
- Copy data backup to a local folder
- Open SQL manager and restore backup to server
- Run your local copy of TAC program against data to confirm operational
Option 2. Clear Computing sets up TAC on your local computer and updates it on a periodic basis.
(a) TAC set up on a local station – Setup (One time cost $250.00)
Clear Computing technical staff will log into a dedicated computer on your company premises and set up the station for TAC local.
- TAC is installed
- SQL operational version, e.g., SQL 2014
- Downloading and activating the station with a latest copy of your data
Each update consist of:
- Updating TAC to latest version
- Downloading and installing latest copy of your data
- Attaching the data to the server
- Run TAC against the new db to confirm operational
Contact our office for more information.