Give your drivers access to their full service routes listed in stop number order. With Driver Service Stations, they can add notes right from the field, and completed jobs have their status instantly updated across the system.
Give your drivers all the information they need, when they need it. Our software gives them access to the work orders associated with their service stops, giving you live data on inventory, service tracking, and service times.
Don't wait days or weeks to notify your customers of service completion. Your drivers can generate instant email notifications at each stop, giving you and your customers a real-time status update and peace of mind.
Real time updates
- Service dispatch board with date, time, driver, and driver note when service stops are completed
- Black oil specialized work order form
- Line item details and operational tracking fields:
- Start time
- End time
- Duration in hours
- Quantities of up to six line items
- Driver note
Driver accessible features including
- Set latitude and longitude of service location
- Driver note on special events at time of service, e.g., blocked, damaged equipment, etc.
- Stop completion status updates sent back to office
- Email notifications
- Customer on completion of service
- Office on note additions on service issues
- Google and Apple turn-by-turn voice and written directions
- Service and customer contact information
- Office directions
- Driver notes - special stop instructions
- Renumber stops set by driver
- Options to control displays of stops completed
- Google mapping of completed and open stops
- Site equipment entry
- Supervisor station
- See all routes
Driver Service Station pricing is $19.95 per station, plus a one-time setup fee.
For more information or to sign up, call our sales team at 1-888-33-CLEAR (1-888-332-5327). We'll help you match our software and services to your company's needs.