We are thrilled to be heading to Indianapolis where we will be offering a full day of training on our service dispatch software at the 2013 Pumper and Cleaner Environmental Expo International.
On February 24, 2013, we’ll be leading a training class for intermediate to advanced levels on our TAC Online service delivery management software.
Web-Based Dispatch Software Topics to be Covered
Here is a list of topics we will be covering at the training class:
- Mapping service routes and route re-arrangements
- Bing map features
- Emailing customer documents
- Emailing Invoices
- Paperless route sheets using tablets, Dropbox and Goodreader
- Paperless routes with service reporting using web stations
- Work orders
- TAC On-Line Web Stations
- How to calculate loaded rate and profitability
- Service Verification
- Tracking Costs
- Tracking repair items
If you are headed to Indianapolis for the 2013 Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo International, come see Clear Computing to participate in the web based dispatch software training classes.