Constant Contact Integration
- Makes it easy to take advantage of Constant Contact’s rich set of templates and tracking tools.
- Requires no duplicate entry of information.
- Removes duplicate email addresses automatically.
You can export your entire customer list, or create different exports from TAC to divide customers into targeted mailing lists, based on information such as account type, or county.
First, follow these easy steps in TAC:
- Open the Site Report Form (Reports / Sites), select your sites and click Search.
- Run the Site Report #50 “Constant Contact Export”
- Select Export button (upper left on report form) and use Excel – Data only format. Click OK.
- Save the file on your desktop. If you are creating different marketing groups, use a special filename.
Next, log into Constant Contact and follow these steps:
- Select the Contacts Tab and the Add & Update button.
- If prompted, check the appropriate boxes and initial. Then click Continue to add contacts.
- The Add Contacts overlay page displays. Click the From a file or spreadsheet tab.
- Click Browse... to locate the file you saved on your computer.
- Click Next.
- Select the list(s) where you want to save your contacts.
- Click Submit.