Great news Clear Computing users! You can now use the features of Bing Maps within Clear Computing Online. We, at Clear Computing, understand that everyone likes options and options are what we have! Using Clear Computing‘s service management software you have the option to map out your service site using a road view or a bird’s eye view. There are also many other great features to using Bing Maps within Clear Computing Online.
Service Delivery Management Software with Bing Maps Features Include:
- Manually moving the location point
- Researching by street address
- Entering and updating site address, maps and directions
- Getting a Bird’s Eye view of your site location
- Capturing a map image via Greenshot
- Asking for local traffic conditions
- Getting a route from the office to site
- Selecting the type of Road Selections
Clear Computing Online with Bing Maps is easy and simple to use. Follow the instructions provided by Clear Computing to be able to map controls, map action buttons, move locations, save and write on map images, edit existing map images and get directions from the office to the service site. Get more information and instructions on using Bing Maps within Clear Computing’s service software here: http://www.clearcomputing.com/bingmaps-instructions.pdf.
Watch the Clear Computing Online tutorial, below, which walks you through using Bing Maps to map a service location and get driving directions: